Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2008

One regular guy's picks

Having trouble choosing from among the many films showing simultaneously on 5 screens? I know I am. Here is what one friend, David Miller, has mapped out for himself. He's not a film geek, like me, just a typical educated Baltimore professional (by the way, he is single, gals). Some repeats -- I copied this from an email he sent to my husband to see if he wanted to join him at any of these showings. Because if he DOES go to all of these, he really is a film geek after all. That's a good thing.

Friday --

At the Death House Door, 7:30 pm @ Brown Center, MICA
Spine Tingler, 9:30 pm @ the Charles

Saturday --

Song Sung Blue, 11:30 am @ UB Student Center
Not Your Typical Bigfoot, 10:30 pm @ the Charles

Sunday --

Woodpecker, 11:00 am @ the Charles
Spine Tingler, 12:30 pm @ UB Student Center
Frontrunners, 2:00 pm @ the Charles
At the Death House Door, 5:00 pm @ Brown Center, MICA

No comments: